Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My passion

Travelling is my
  passion. Mountains and oceans summon me . I want to wander in the mountains.
  Though those are made up of black hard rocks they always appear blue to me.The
  Andamans are great wonders to me- a mixture of the oceans, mountains and forests-a
  wonder place of India!! A place of rarely available coloured oyster and sea
  shells. I have a great collection of the coloured shells of the Andamans which
  are valuable treasures for me. A journey by boat between the islands of the
  Andamans in the Indian Ocean is a rare experience one can have. Also the viewing
  of the living sea living beings deep under the sea by scuba diving in the Redskin
  island is indeed a valuable experience. A tremendous experience I had on Mountain
  Hariet was the sucking of my blood by numerous leeches on a dark rainy day as
  I headed my way through the deep dense forests!! I had visited a lot of places
  almost throughout the whole of India but the trip to The Andamans is a rare
  and wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment